NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today its next-generation 32-inch V322 commercial-grade LCD display. NEC has also launched the V322-AVT and V322-PC bundles with an integrated tuner and single board computer, respectively.
The V322 features an Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) compliant expansion slot, which enables seamless integration of NEC accessories and third-party components. It simplifies the installation, maintenance and use of digital signage in a variety of environments, including retail stores, restaurants, indoor venues, training facilities and corporate boardrooms. Its integrated 8-watt speakers offer low-profile appeal with superior sound, enhancing the viewing experience with audio. The V322 is comprised of commercial-grade components, including a public display-grade panel to protect against permanent image retention.
“V Series displays elevate the digital signage experience for a variety of commercial markets that require a large-screen display for extended operation,” said Rachel Karnani, Product Manager of Large-Screen Displays for NEC Display Solutions. “The OPS option slot of the V322 enables compatibility with NEC’s newest accessories, including a variety of single board computers designed to meet the wide range of customer content requirements.”
The V322 display includes the following features:
- Public display-grade panel and commercial-grade design
- Expanded connectivity with built-in OPS option slot and digital loop-through capability
- 1366 x 768 high-definition native resolution
- 3000:1 contrast ratio
- 340 cd/m² / 450 cd/m² brightness (typical/maximum)
- HDMI, DisplayPort and DVI-D inputs
- RS-232C, LAN, IR Remote and DDC/CI external control
- Built-in ATSC digital tuner allows for high-definition broadcast capabilities (V322-AVT only)
- Bundled solution includes V322 display and OPS-PCAF-WS single board computer for simplified digital signage (V322-PC only)
The V322, V322-AVT and V322-PC will be available in December 2012 and ship with a 3-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight, and have a minimum advertised price of $619, $719 and $1479, respectively.