Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Cloud gaming: What will change for the video game industry
The gaming industry has been gradually making the shift to digital over the last decade and cloud gaming is the next step in the process. This study examines the challenges facing the industry-wide and commercial deployment of cloud gaming in terms of technology and services. It also identifies the major industrial challenges across the value chain and the growth engines that will encourage development of this new market segment.
- What role will cloud gaming play in the restructuring of the gaming industry?
- How will the various players in the new value chain fit together? Will this be a turning point for device manufacturers?
- What will be the new challenges facing console manufacturers?
- What position will accessories have in these new game forms?
- Is connected TV the preferred device for cloud gaming?
- Network infrastructure, bandwidth, lag time… what technological challenges need to be resolved for cloud gaming to really take off?
- What services will be available and what business and pricing models will be used?
- Does cloud gaming herald the end of the console?