Marware®, a designer of innovative accessories that enhance the performance of mobile devices, announced its new lineup of iPad mini cases and accessories. Marware's genuine leather C.E.O. Hybrid case, which allows users to stand their iPad mini at three viewing angles, will start shipping November 2. The Axis, MicroShell Folio, and Vibe are available now for pre-order on www.Marware.com and will begin shipping mid-to-late November. Marware also introduced a brand new case design, the DoubleTake, which will be available later this year.
Beyond offering durable protection against the wear and tear of everyday use, Marware's new iPad mini cases enhance the performance of the device with innovative features that accentuate the user experience. The five new cases, the C.E.O. Hybrid, DoubleTake, Axis, MicroShell Folio and Vibe, marry form and function with lightweight protection and precision built for Apple's latest device: the new, smaller iPad mini.
Marware's new iPad mini cases include the following:
- The C.E.O. Hybrid ($42.99 USD MSRP), a Marware signature design.
- The DoubleTake ($54.99 USD MSRP) is an elegant case with bold personality.
- The Axis ($44.99 USD MSRP), a genuine leather portfolio with a 90-degree rotation.
- The MicroShell Folio ($34.99 USD MSRP) provides sleek durability.
- The Vibe ($29.99 USD MSRP) stands the iPad mini in virtually any position.