Lexmark International, Inc. today announced a wide breadth of new laser printers and multifunction products (MFPs) built on an enhanced technology platform that delivers productivity-enhancing solutions.
Lexmark’s smart MFPs include an intuitive touch screen that provides access to many powerful applications that reduce the complexities of manual processes and improve productivity. This seamless integration of Lexmark’s smart MFPs with the Perceptive Software portfolio helps improve infrastructure efficiency and team performance to propel growth.
Some of the newest additions to Lexmark’s printer and MFP product families introduced today include:
- CX510 color laser MFP – Designed for mid-size workgroups, the Lexmark CX510 offers time-saving productivity solutions that are typically present on larger devices. This device produces professional-quality color worthy of branded marketing collateral thanks to Lexmark’s calibration technology for the PANTONE® color system and Lexmark Named Color Replacement true color matching.
- MX812 monochrome laser MFP – This high-performance MFP features exceptionally fast processor, print, copy and scan speeds. As the first A4 monochrome laser MFP to print and copy up to 70 pages per minute1, as well as to deliver the first page in as quickly as four seconds1, this is the ideal device for large enterprise workgroups who need a workhorse in the office. It provides professional finishing and comes with pre-loaded business solutions that are quickly accessible through an intuitive 10.2-inch color touch screen. An extra high-yield 45,000-page Unison toner cartridge, the largest in its class1, ensures fewer user interventions to replace toner.
- MX611 monochrome laser MFP – The Lexmark MX611 features a vibrant 7-inch color touch screen, providing access to pre-installed workflow solutions that enhance business productivity by automating tasks. It’s a workhorse equipped to print up to 50 pages per minute and prints or copies a first page in as quickly as seven seconds. The Lexmark MX611 is the only MFP in its class2 that offers an automatic inline stapler finishing option.
- MX410 monochrome laser MFP – The Lexmark MX410 introduces solutions capabilities on an MFP below the affordable $600 price point. The device saves time with fast processor, print, copy and scan speeds, and with powerful productivity solutions via the 4.3-inch color touch screen. It prints up to 10,000 pages per month, up to 40 pages per minute, and prints or copies a first page in as quickly as seven seconds.
- MS610 monochrome laser printer – Starting at $699, the Lexmark MS610 is impressive in its own right with duplex and built-in productivity solutions3. As the fastest compact A4 monochrome laser printer4, it prints up to 16,000 pages per month, up to 50 pages per minute, and a first page in as little as six-and-a-half seconds. The easy-to-use 4.3-inch color touch screen3 also enables users to manage jobs right at the device.
Further information about these products and additional models introduced today can be found at www.lexmark.com.