Say goodbye to updating and uploading resumes, completing application forms, phone tag and bad blind interviews. Companies and job seekers alike now have the option of skipping static resumes all together and getting straight to the interview by using OpenVue™ the latest product from HireVue.
HireVue's OpenVue combines social, mobile and video technology to eliminate the hassle, inconsistency and delays of getting the right people into the right jobs. Hiring companies simply broadcast a job-specific link, push notification or QR code to millions of candidates – or a select few – through social networks, geolocation applications (such as Foursquare), email referral campaigns or job postings.
OpenVue highlights include:
- On demand: Candidates respond to interviews anytime, anywhere; recruiters and hiring managers rate, share and compare responses on their own time - seeing exponentially more candidates in less time
- Fair and consistent: All candidates receive the same questions (per position) providing a fair, consistent and more personalized candidate experience
- Welcome videos: Companies can broadcast opening videos allowing candidates to come up to speed quickly on the company culture, workplace and job opening
- Digital introductions: Candidates respond to a series of job-specific questions at their convenience allowing companies and candidates to connect more quickly
- QR codes: Candidates can scan QR codes and respond to job opportunity within seconds via a mobile device with a camera – anytime, anywhere
- Social media integration: Companies can push digital interview invitations to potential candidates via geolocation platforms such as Foursquare, allowing companies to target talent quickly; also allows candidates to skip registration steps by using their Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Google+ accounts. Companies can also push out OpenVue invitations via their own branded social channels
- Search and social campaigns: Companies can use search engine-marketing (PPC and SEO) and behavioral advertising to present highly targeted candidates with relevant interview opportunities
- Employee referral programs: Employees and executives can easily share on-demand interview requests with qualified alumni, friend and business networks
- Event hiring: Companies can broadcast interviews to hundreds of targeted candidates in seconds using a one-to-many approach; for campus hiring, candidates and companies can connect prior to events for higher velocity hiring
- Play, rate and share: Digital interview responses, ratings and feedback are captured at the question-level, creating a valuable digital talent pool; Responses can be shared creating more exposure for candidates
- Mobile: Candidates are able to respond using the HireVue mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android devices. Recruiters and managers can review from these devices as well