Despite its size, the Apple® iPad® mini promises to have a big impact on mobile computing. As pre-orders are tallied and the newest tablet is shipped, records will likely be set by the trailblazing company. Once again, OtterBox® will deliver protection for what’s next from Apple with the new Defender Series® case for iPad mini, available for pre-order today for $69.95.
- Screen protection: a clear, polycarbonate membrane is built into the case to prevent scratches to the screen.
- Interior shell: a solid polycarbonate inner layer protects from drops and damage.
- Durable outer layer: the exterior layer is made of strong silicone to withstand heavy use and random accidents.
- Port protection: silicone plug covers block dust, lint and dirt from collecting and damaging ports and jacks.
- Extra screen protection: when installed over the screen, the shield stand provides additional protection during transport.
- Versatile shield stand: the internal stand built into the shield stand accommodates landscape viewing and offers a natural typing angle.
- Camera access: a custom opening on the iPad mini case isolates the camera to preserve picture image quality.
For more information about this new OtterBox for iPad mini or to pre-order, visit www.otterbox.com/ipad-mini.