Grandstream Networks, a leading manufacturer of IP voice/video telephony and video surveillance solutions, today introduced the GXP1160/1165. Along with a graphical LCD display that supports multiple languages, this low cost, single-line IP phone features high quality audio, integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) (GXP1165 model only), 2 call appearances, rich telephony functionalities, and Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) capability with Plantronics headsets. The GXP1160/1165 is fully interoperable with leading IP Telephony platforms (such as Asterisk, Broadsoft, Metaswitch, 3CX, etc.) and various Internet Telephony Service Provider (ITSP) networks, and can be easily mass deployed and securely managed from a central location.
GXP1160/1165 Feature Highlights
- 128x40 pixel graphical LCD display with support for 11 languages
- Single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conference
- Phonebook with up to 500 contacts and call history with up to 200 records
- Automated personal information service (e.g., local weather), music ring tone/ring back tone
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100Mbps network ports, integrated PoE (GXP1165 only)
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) capability with a number of Plantronics headsets
“In today’s economic climate, demand for quality yet affordable products continues to outgrow overall market as businesses care more about value and immediate return-of-investment,” said David Li, CEO of Grandstream Networks. “We are excited to announce the highly price aggressive GXP1160/1165 IP phones with unrivaled cost-feature-performance competitiveness. Whether a customer has its own on-site IP PBX or connects to a hosted IP service provider, Grandstream, with a broad competitive product portfolio, will always offer the very best quality, value, and affordability in the market.”
The GXP1160/GXP1165 will be generally available by the end of November 2012 through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels at a list price of US$55 and US$59 respectively.