Last week Macgo Inc., the premier developer that pioneered the video conversion field, released the newly-upgraded Mac Blu-ray Player V2.6.0, which features new funtions in addition to its main features.
- Plays Blu-ray discs (BD) and Blu-ray ISO files in a convenient way.
- Perfectly compatible with all Mac styles: MacBook Pro, Air, Mac mini, but also imac and Mac Pro
- Support all media formats: DVD, VCD, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, MP4, MPEG, RMVB, MP3, WMA, AAC, AC3 and more.
- High audiovisual quality. Supports 1080p and DTS5.1 audio systems, allowing you to enjoy a true home theater experience.
- With the fantastic "AirX" function, it's easy to transfer Blu-ray movies to iOS devices, such as the iPhone, iPad or iTouch.
- Upscale video files to high quality. With the "Deinterlace" function, it is possible to improve the picture quality of some home videos to a higher level.
- Enjoy SNS anytime and anywhere. Just click on the "Share" button to share your reviews or comments with friends on Facebook or Twitter during or after a movie has played.
New Features in 2.6.0 version for both Mac and PC platform:
- Supports new Blu-ray drive playback
- Fixed a bug that caused some BDs to fail upon play
Mac Blu -ray Player was a success when it first made Blu-rays playable on Mac computers, in spite of Mac's well-known "bag of hurts". With only a Blu-ray drive, the app can play any commercial or non-commercial Blu-ray disc on a Mac computer (with 10.5-10.8 OS). If you want to watch Blu-ray movies on a HDTV or HD media player, it is a matter of simply connecting the media device to a Mac computer.
To create a better viewing experience, this Blu-ray Player software allows users to freely choose audio track/channel/device and video subtitles, as well as adjust the screen size and video tuner.
Visit the Macgo website for more information.