Epson America, Inc., bolsters its robust line of business printers with four new WorkForce® all-in-one printers – the Epson® WorkForce WF-3540, WorkForce WF-3520, WorkForce WF-2540 and WorkForce WF-2530.
The WorkForce all-in-ones include built-in wireless and Ethernet networking to easily share among multiple computers, allowing for access to the latest in wireless technology, including the ability to print and scan from mobile devices such as an iPad®, iPhone®, tablet, or smartphone. With Epson Connect™, users can conveniently print documents on-the-go, whether from their couch or across the globe.
The WorkForce WF-3540 and WF-3520 offer fast two-sided print speeds - 15 ISO ppm (black) and 9.2 ISO ppm (color) – and printing costs up to 40 percent lower than color laser printers. The two models also offer savings up to 50 percent on paper with automatic two-sided printing, scanning, copying and faxing. The WorkForce WF-3540 and WF-3520 offer increased productivity features including high page capacity (500 sheets for the WF-3540; 250 for the WF-3520) and extra high capacity ink cartridges for minimal user intervention. Plus, the 30-sheet duplex ADF, sturdy front paper trays, and rear paper feed accommodate a variety of paper types and stock including envelopes, card stock and other specialty media for increased versatility in paper handling.
The Epson WorkForce WF-2540 and WF-2530 offer affordable, individual ink cartridges and a space saving, compact design making them ideal for space-constrained workspaces in both home office and work environments. These powerful all-in-ones save time with fast speeds – 9 ISO ppm (black) and 4.7 ISO ppm (color) and a 30-sheet ADF to quickly copy scan and fax stacks of originals. The models produce laser-quality text and crisp, vibrant color business documents with instant-dry inks that are water, smudge, and fade-resistant. The WorkForce WF-2540 features a 2.5" LCD for easy navigation and comes with both wired and built-in wireless connectivity for easy setup and sharing on a network. The WorkForce WF-2530 includes PC-fax and OCR software to scan and save documents as text-searchable, editable PDFs all adding up to a full-featured business printer that produces high quality, professional-looking results.
- Epson Connect – Easily print from an iPad, iPhone, tablet, or smartphone
- Google Cloud Print™ Ready
- Print more with extra high capacity individual ink cartridges
- Compatible with DURABrite® Ultra ink for instant-dry and smudge, fade and water resistant prints
- More robust product design for 2x the durability (WF-3540 and WF-3520 only)
- Convenient scanning features including OCR software to save documents as text-searchable, editable PDFs, and high-speed faxing
- Built-in USB port to easily share files and transfer documents uses up to 70 percent less energy than a laser printer when printing daily jobs