Brainshark, Inc., a leader in online and mobile presentations, today announced the launch of the SlideShark iPhone app – the iPhone version of its popular and award-winning SlideShark iPad app. This new, free app provides users with the unprecedented ability to view and show PowerPoints properly on the iPhone or iPod touch, zoom in to better view content, share and track presentations, and connect to projectors or TVs for presentations to larger audiences, among other features.
SlideShark debuted last fall as an iPad-only app. It enabled users to do what had previously been impossible – view and show PowerPoints on the iPad with fonts, animations, graphics and colors intact – while also providing a platform to distribute, track and manage content in the cloud.
With the SlideShark iPhone app, it's easy to view and show slides anytime, anywhere. Users have the ability to:
- Access content instantly and easily, from their free, secure, cloud-based account. Users can also download presentations to their iPhone, iPod touch and/or iPad for dependable, offline viewing and presenting.
- Zoom in and out while viewing and showing content using standard "pinch" gestures.
- Project presentations to a larger screen or TV with an HDMI or VGA cable or through Apple AirPlay (iPhone 4 and later).
- Set auto-play with looping for self-running presentations.
- Create a "Laser Pointer" effect while presenting to focus the audience's attention.
- Share links to online versions of presentations for on-demand viewing on any device.
- Track views of shared presentations with instant email alerts and detailed online reporting when content is viewed by others.
The SlideShark iPhone app works with all SlideShark plans, including free accounts, SlideShark Plus and the multi-user SlideShark Team Edition. The free SlideShark iPhone app is also available for download in Apple's App Store.